1. The contractuel relationship between the guest and the lessor arises after receipt of order to rent. It may be closed only with a person 18 years old or older.
2. Cottage can be rented as a whole or a part. Every part has 5 beds, capacity in the whole cottage is 10 persons. The change in the number of persons must always be reported to the lessor, accommodation for more people than indicated in the order requires the consent of the lessor.
3. Upon receipt of an order makes the lessor reservation date of stay for 5 working days. After that is made binding reservation. Deposit is 2 500 CZK, payment can be made by conversion or cash deposit to the account 249699996/0300 kept at CSOB (bank transfer can take up to 3 days). In the case of non-payment of advance reservation is canceled.
4. The renting is usually weekly or multiple weeks. Onset is on Saturday between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. End on Saturday to 10:00 a.m. (unless the parties agree otherwise). Weekend´s times or time changes are possible after agreement with the lessor.
5. Price and another information you can find out per e-mail email@example.com or on phone number +420 728 944 599.
6. Guests are required before departure to basic final cleaning. If they do not this, the lessor is right to withhold a reasonable amount (up to 5000 CZK) deposit for the key.
7. After taking over the cottage keys pay refundable deposit in the amount 2000 - 5000 CZK, that will be returned at the end of the stay with no problems. Supplement the rent paid will guests pay before beginning the stay.
8. Cancellation policy - cancellation within 14 days before the dat arrival lead to forfeiture of deposit of 2500 CZK.
9. Insurance: guests use the cottage to own danger. For any injury, damage, destruction of property (liability for damage caused to health or property third person), for theft of baggage or property of guests for the time of stay as well as for damages caused by natural diseasters and for damages associated with these events is the lessor not responsible. For this cases is recommended before departure should be close insurance or travel insurance.
10. In event of equipment failure inform guests of failure charterer, to be as soon as possible removed. If guests will cause damage to the lessor, are obliged to notify the lessor and agree with the payment.